Please Note: For orders from a country within the European Union, VAT will be added at checkout.
Built to provide the London & South Western Railway with a powerful 4-4-0, 66 ‘T9’ class locomotives were built between 1899 and 1901. Nicknamed ‘Greyhounds’ for their turn of speed, they were extremely well liked by enginemen. 1 ‘T9’, No. 30120 is preserved and can still be seen running today.
- Over 30 variations …
- 25 Different Liveries
- Wide and Narrow cab variants
- Drummond 4,000 gallon tender
- 3D SR Numberplates on locomotive and tender
- 3D BR Numberplates and BR Shedcode Plates
- BR and SR lamps and headcode discs
- Opening Smokebox Door and fully modelled Smokebox interior
- Eastleigh and Maunsell superheaters modelled and simulated.
- Realistic Injector Operation
- Several pre-set cabviews
- Water Gauge level changes with the gradients (watch out when you get to the top of a hill you may find you have less water in the boiler than you thought)
- Water Gauge Test can be performed
- Custom 3D cab with No.120 preservation differences included
- Regulator Delay (which can be turned off)
- Simple Controls built into the Advanced Model
- Multiple whistle samples
- Organ Pipe Whistle (as fitted to No. 119 in 1935)
- Deep Toned Hooter (as fitted to No. 119 in May 1948)
- Custom Soundset – recorded from No. 30120
Download Size: Although the download is only around 350 mb, the add-on is over 3.0 GB in size, so please make sure you have enough hard drive space before purchasing.
This model makes use of the character figures from the Riviera Line in the Fifties add-on. Please ensure that you have this add-on available on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/325960/Train_Simulator_Riviera_Line_in_the_Fifties_Exeter__Kingswear_Route_AddOn/