LSWR T9 CLASS
Wide & Narrow Cab Variants
25 Different Liveries
Over 30 Variations
Please Note: For orders from a country within the European Union, VAT will be added at checkout.
Built to provide the London & South Western Railway with a powerful 4-4-0, 66 ‘T9’ class locomotives were built between 1899 and 1901.
Nicknamed ‘Greyhounds’ for their turn of speed, they were extremely well-liked by enginemen.
1 ‘T9’, No. 30120 is preserved and can still be seen running today.
- Over 30 variations
- Wide and Narrow cab variants
- Drummond 4,000 gallon tender
- 25 Different Liveries
- 3D SR Numberplates on locomotive and tender
- 3D BR Numberplates and BR Shedcode Plates
- BR and SR lamps and headcode discs
- Opening Smokebox Door and fully modelled Smokebox interior
- Eastleigh and Maunsell superheaters modelled and simulated.
- Realistic Injector Operation
- Several pre-set cabviews
- Water Gauge level changes with the gradients (watch out when you get to the top of a hill you may find you have less water in the boiler than you thought)
- Water Gauge Test can be performed
- Custom 3D cab with No.120 preservation differences included
- Regulator Delay (which can be turned off)
- Simple Controls built into the Advanced Model
- Multiple whistle samples
- Organ Pipe Whistle (as fitted to No. 119 in 1935)
- Deep Toned Hooter (as fitted to No. 119 in May 1948)
- Custom Soundset – recorded from No. 30120
This model makes use of the character figures from the Riviera Line in the Fifties add-on. Please ensure that you have this add-on available on Steam:
Download Size: Although the download is only around 350 mb, the add-on is over 3.0 GB in size, so please make sure you have enough hard drive space before purchasing.