SE&CR Trio ‘B’
7 different coaches to 6 different diagrams
2 different liveries
Several customisable features
Please Note: For orders from a country within the European Union, VAT will be added at checkout.
14 type ‘B’ Trio sets were formed by the South Eastern & Chatham Railway between 1909 and 1915.
The Trio sets, with their distinctive ‘birdcage’ guard lookouts are instantly recognizable.
Although no type ‘B’ coaches are preserved with this add-on you can recreate the sets as they would have appeared between 1916 and the 1920s.
- Diagram 2303/2 Tri-Composite Brake
- Diagram 2331/1 Tri-Composite
- Diagram 2331/2 Tri-Composite
- Diagram 2335/1 Tri-Composite
- Diagram 2335/2 Tri-Composite
- Diagram 2332/2 Brake Third – Ashford & Met batches
- SE&CR ‘Wellington’ Brown Livery
- SE&CR Weathered Brown Livery
- Customisable Destination Boards
- Customisable Compartment Window Styles
- Customisable Set Numbers
- Customisable Steam Heating (steam heating hoses are automatically removed during the summer.)
- Carriage Lighting Control
- Automatic Tail Lamp
- Class Designations and Dynamic Coach Number on each internal door
Download Size: The add-on is just over 2 GB in size, so please make sure you have enough hard drive space before purchasing.