Frequently Asked Questions
If you find your question hasn’t been answered then please email me.
- What is Train Simulator 2022?
Train Simulator 2022 is the latest iteration of the Train Simulator (previously Railworks) series of games created by Dovetail Games. It was released in September 2021. For more information have a look at the Train Simulator Website
- I’m new to the game, can I just purchase one of your add-on’s without purchasing Train Simulator 2022?
No. SLC Add-on’s require the core game to work. You must have purchased Train Simulator 2022 in order for any SLC add-on’s to work. Please read the description on each add-on as there may be extra requirements.
- Will your add-on’s work with Train Sim World?
No. As already announced by Dovetail Games, Train Sim World is a completely new game. As such, no add-on’s for Train Simulator will work with Train Sim World. This does not rule out add-on’s being released for Train Sim World in the future.
- I’m a returning customer, have I lost my previous purchases?
No. All purchases made on the old SLC website should have been transferred over to the new system.
- I purchased SLC add-on’s using an old email address that I don’t use anymore can I transfer purchases to my new email address?
Yes. If you wish to transfer your purchases, please email me with you request. Please include:
- Your Full Name
- Your Old Email Address
- Your New Email Address
- Which Add-on’s you’ve have purchased
- Your Order ID’s (if possible)
Please allow 1 working week for the transfers to be made.
- How do I claim my customer account?
You will need to click on the download link contained in your Order Confirmation Email, this will take you to the download page.
In the top right of the screen you should see a link with either your name or your email address. Click on this.
You will now need to claim your account, just click the “Claim Account” button and a link will be sent to your email address.
Clicking on the link in the email will take you to the login page where you can create your customer account password.
Once done, you should be taken to your account page where you will see a list of all your SLC purchases.
PLEASE NOTE: Any purchases made with another email address will not show in the list, if you wish to transfer those purchases to your active account, please email me as directed above.