Hi Everyone, I hope you’re all well and staying safe.
I know I’ve not posted anything for a while, but hopefully, this blog will make up for the lack of updates during the summer.
H Class V1.3
I’m pleased to announce the release of V1.3 of the ‘H’ class add-on. I’d had the update planned, but when a customer raised an issue recently, it seemed like the ideal opportunity to get the update done.
Let’s say I got a little carried away. What was intended to be updating a few textures turned into something larger, but I’m delighted with the results and I hope you’ll enjoy the update too.
So the list of changes/additions in V1.3 are:
- Adjusted collision boxes on all locomotive models.
- Altered reflectiveness and shininess of smokebox texture.
- Adjusted sander steam particles.
- Added sound to the steam sander.
- Steam sanders now have a delay between opening the valve and sand being applied.
- Altered colour of SE&CR Brunswick Green.
- Altered colour of SE&CR Dark Red.
- Added early SR Green (LSWR Green) model.
- Corrected the shade of Dark Maunsell Green.
- Added 1938 style of lining Dark Maunsell Green model.
- Altered colour of Bulleid style lettering and numerals.
- Altered colour of Bulleid ‘Sunshine’ style lettering and numerals.
- Added 4 styles of Gill Sans numbering (8” Yellow, 8” Straw, 10” Yellow, 10” Straw).
- BR Clean Transitional (now combined with BR Transitional livery).
- Dynamic Numbering for BR Transitional & BR Transitional PP liveries re-done. (101 dynamic numbers).
- Dynamic Numbering for BR Lined & BR Lined PP liveries re-done. (342 dynamic numbers).
- Altered shades of Red, Grey, Cream & Yellow BR lining.
- Added 2017 No. 263 Livery
- Corrected colour of Gill Sans lettering and numerals on PP coaches.
- Added lighting to PP coaches (turns on automatically at night time).
Another change I’ve made that might not be obvious is the use of AP files. While these don’t save you any storage space they do allow the add-on to benefit from the fast loading feature which was enabled as standard in Train Simulator 2022.
Lord Nelson Update
Work on the Lord Nelson add-on got put on hold during the summer as another project jumped into first place. As this project nears completion, I should be able to restart work on the Lord Nelson in the new year.
What is this mysterious project? Well, I’ll just leave this little teaser here.
Until next time.